Top 10 snacks at Disney World
Updated: Aug 2, 2019
This is one of my favorite topics of conversation.
What is your favorite Disney World snack? I think it depends on if you have a sweet tooth like I do, or a savory tooth like my husband. My girls always go for some sort of ice cream as their snack. If you are on the Disney Dining plan you get two snacks per night per person. I suggest you make the most of these snacks, why use them for a bottled water when you can have an ice cream sundae?
Here are our top 10 Favorite snacks in no particular order.
1. Baked Macaroni & Cheese with Shrimp and Sweet Chili Sauce at Eight Spoon Cafe in Discovery Island at Animal Kingdom
2. The “Plaza” Ice Cream Sundae at the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street at Magic Kingdom
3. Cookies and Cream Funnel Cake at Oasis Canteen in Hollywood Studios
4. Dole Whip Pineapple Float at Aloha Isle in Adventureland in Magic Kingdom
5. Double Scoop Ice Cream cones at Beaches and Cream at The Beach Club
6. Chili-Cheese French Fries at Casey’s Corner on Main Street in Magic Kingdom
7. Eggrolls at China pavilion in Epcot
8. Black Forest Cake at Sommerfest in Germany in Epcot
9. HUGE Warm Cinnamon Roll at Gaston’s Tavern in Fantasyland in Magic Kingdom
10. Joffrey’s Sprinkle Donut (big enough for 2) located in all parks at the Joffrey’s coffee stand.